Hair loss is becoming one of the biggest and most common concerns that both men and women face. While there are several therapies for hair fall control, the most successful therapy is to use a high-quality shampoo. In addition, it might help you have longer and thicker hair by reducing frequent and severe hair loss.
Besides hereditary factors, additional causes of hair loss include tension, hormonal imbalance, lifestyle inadequacy, aging, scalp infection, certain health problems or medications, poor air quality, and poor blood circulation. It is common to lose 50 to 100 strands every day. If you are losing more than that, it’s time to pay attention to your hair and scalp.
Oiling your hair could help!
Hair fall, itchy scalp, and dandruff may negatively impact healthy hair growth. However, nothing you can do about hormone changes and medical disorders. However, certain reasons can still be managed with preventive measures. Hair oiling is one technique that promotes hair growth and produces obvious results, along with using a good quality shampoo and hair to repair hair texture.
Although you have several hair care products at your fingertips, the elegance of hair care products for hair fall control remains unrivaled. Gently massaging your scalp with a healthy oil daily might promote hair growth by increasing blood circulation to the scalp.
Adding a natural shampoo and conditioner that suits your scalp helps cleanse your scalp and makes your hair soft and smooth. So, if you’re seeking hair care products for hair fall control, remember to trust in the goodness of natural ingredients.
10 Proven ways for hair fall control:
- Take care of your hair- Brush and comb the hair with a wide-toothed comb first. It will help prevent excessive breakage. Also, minimize the strain on your hair caused by elastic bands, braids, and other hairstyles.
- Don’t comb damp hair – Whenever your hair is wet, it is at its most vulnerable. Therefore, you should not comb your hair when it is wet or damp or else it may break easily. It is also good to use a brush with a very wide tooth. You can often untangle knots with your fingertips rather than a comb or brush.
- Don’t comb your hair too frequently – Yes, massaging the scalp repeatedly will enhance blood flow, but brushing hair too often might harm the hair and promote hair loss.
- Use lukewarm water to wash your hair– Proceed with warm water at first (not boiling as it damages the hair). This will assist the pores in opening up and allow you to remove any dirt or build-up much more efficiently. Secondly, while using shampoo, drop the temperature of your shower to lukewarm water and ultimately to cold water when applying conditioner.
Finally, rinse your hair with cold water to lock in the hydration and moisture. Coldwater also seals the cuticles, increasing the luster of your hair. If changing the temperature isn’t an option, lukewarm or cold water is good.
- A quick gentle rinse with mild water is recommended- As a concluding wash, use specific water to preserve the pH balance of your scalp and eliminate roughness. This is incredibly helpful if you live in an area where the tap water is hard.
- To dry your hair, use a microfiber cloth gently– Choosing a microfiber towel is one of the most beneficial things you can do for your hair. It aids in absorbing the water and drying the hair faster with little friction, resulting in hair fall control than using a standard towel.
- Make changes in your lifestyle that will minimize stress– In the past, research has shown medical evidence linking stress to loss of hair. So, you’ll need to “de-stress.” One method is to practice yoga and meditation, this not only lowers stress and restores levels of hormones.
- Maintain a healthful and well-balanced diet– Eating a balanced diet rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals are critical for optimal healthy hair. You should note that a rich and nutritious diet is always better than fast foods and cola drinks.
- Maintain proper hydration– Water makes approximately one-fourth of the hair shaft. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated and promote healthy hair growth, and helps hair fall control.
- Wash your hair and scalp thrice a week – Cleaning your scalp three times a week and using a good and natural recommended shampoo, free from harmful chemicals for scalp cleansing, is important for healthy hair. Cleanse your scalp gently in clockwise strokes using a mild shampoo. If you have an oily or sensitive scalp, you should see a specialist who can prescribe a hair care plan that works best for you.
Which is the perfect hair fall control brand for you?
If you want to purchase dermatologically approved and safe products, you should consider Mamaearth. It is a brand that offers a wide range of toxin-free haircare, skincare, and body care products.
Read also: dior sauvage dossier.co
As Asia’s first MadeSafe-certified brand, it recognizes how our contemporary lifestyle impacts our skin and hair health, perhaps leading to a dull look. Mamaearth offers a comprehensive selection of hair care and skincare products for daily use to meet the needs of people with various skin and hair types. As a result, your Hair Fall Solution is just a click away!
Mamaearth’s Hair Fall Control Kit consists of Onion Hair Oil, Shampoo, and Conditioner that helps promote hair growth, reduces hair fall, and provides proper nourishment to the scalp. Stress, pollutants, and poor lifestyle choices may contribute to a variety of hair problems, the most prevalent of which is hair loss.
With Mamaearth’s Hair Fall Control Kit, it’s time to say goodbye to hair loss. Instead, it comes enhanced with the Goodness of Nature, and is the perfect remedy for hair loss and weakening. So, make nature’s goodness your first pick for controlling hair fall.
This package, which contains Plant Keratin, replaces and thickens hair follicles while restoring their texture. Onion is considered high in Sulphur, Potassium, and antioxidants, which aid in hair growth. The kit, enriched with coconut, has healing ingredients deep into the follicles and stimulates hair growth and scalp health.
Note: Mamaearth has a wide range of products which includes face mask sheets, face washes, shampoos, conditioners, hair oils, etc. Their bestsellers include face mask sheets loved by thousands of people for instant results.
Also, Mamaearth is Asia’s first MadeSafe certified brand. It also plants a tree for every order made from its website. It is a great initiative indeed because it helps serve the ecosystem and make it better for everyone.
click here for more articles.