Slovakia is one of the many European countries that expect hundreds of relocating families from around the globe every year. The low unemployment factor, and the low cost of living, are some of the things that make people choose Slovakia as their place of relocation. If you are also planning to relocate to Slovakia, then you should first find the best removal company for the job.
Easy Peasy Removals is one of the many local movers in Presov that has helped the relocating families from around the globe by fulfilling all their requirements. Their transparent pricing factors, fluency in the language, experience in handling international relocations, etc., have made them the most preferred option in Slovakia. Check their webpage for all the required information.
Working Mechanism of the Packers and Movers
The main work of the packer and mover companies is to help their clients with many factors while relocation such as,
- Unpacking and packing
- Hookup of the appliances
- Reassembly and disassembly of the furniture and fixtures
- Moving the required things either upstairs or the downstairs
- Offering the right insurance coverage for your belongings
These facilities are not available from all the removal services that work overseas. Hence, you should specifically ask whether the removal company that you hire offers all these above-mentioned facilities.
Charges for Hiring a Removal Company
The possible charges for shipping your belongings from your current address to the new one in Slovakia vary according to your location and the distance between the source and the destination. However, the estimated charges for the shipment of your belongings to Slovakia from any source start from £800 to £2,500.
Every removal service that you check for the shipment of your belongings to Slovakia will first give you their quotes based on many factors. The shipping company will include some important factors such as,
- The distance
- The time of the year
- The type of shipping vehicle that is chosen by you based on your belongings
- The chosen mode of transit like the roadways, airways, or shipping
- The possible labour requirement and their costs
- The required days for the transit
- The handling of the shipping protocols and paperwork
- Whether or not packing is required or just moving is chosen
Questions to Ask
You should ask some questions to your removal services before hiring them for the shipment of your belongings to Slovakia. Here are some.
- How many years do they have experience in shipping work?
- What kind of coverage do they offer for your belongings?
- Do they have references that you can contact to get an opinion about the removal service?
- Can they provide all the licenses and documents of their company and its authenticity?
- Can they provide the contact information of the driver that will be driving the truck carrying your belongings?
- Will they be available to answer your questions and queries whenever required?
- What is the mode of payment that they prefer?
- Will they successfully meet the delivery deadline as promised by them?
Many removal services will offer you their help for the transit of your belongings from any destination to Slovakia. All you have to do is do your part of homework and research any company before hiring one.